||Hi, I am Brian R. Rayve, owner of the Invention Patenting Group. I have talked to many independent inventors who want to manufacture products based on their inventions, or license or sell their inventions but have no idea how to do so. Well, I’m here to help.
The new Invention Marketing Kit provides you with guidance on whether to manufacture products based on your invention, license your invention to a company, or sell your invention outright to a company. Includes instructions on how to contact investors and companies.
While marketing your invention or new product idea is not “rocket science” and is within the skills that most people posess, there are a number of things that you need to know to have the best chance of making money. Why not do it right by getting the information you need… at a rather nominal cost?
You get all of the following:
1. Invention Marketing Manual
This easy-to-use manual is specifically written for beginning entrepreneurs yet is an excellent reference for experienced entrepreurs.
- Complete instructions on how to meet your product goals including whether to manufacture products based on your invention, license your invention to a company, or sell your invention outright to a company;
- Walks you step-by-step through the process of preparing a plan and marketing your invention;
- Guides you on how to properly and plainly explain the features and benefits of your invention on paper in words and simple sketches that helps even people who think they are weak at writing and drawing prepare a good advertising and marketing write-up;
- Allows you to easily understand the complete marketing process;
- Instructions on how to contact investors and companies;
- Includes forms to present your invention to companies in a professional manner;
- Conduct your own mail and telephone marketing campaign for nearly FREE that would ordinarily cost you up to $5,000.00 or more;
- Prewritten letters that you fill in the blank to customize, print, and mail;
- Easy to read and understand format.
2. Marketing Workbook
This workbook makes preparing a plan for marketing your invention effortless.
- Works in conjunction with the marketing manual to help you meet your product goals including whether to manufacture products based on your invention, license your invention to a company, or sell your invention outright to a company;
- Worksheets help you contact investors and companies;
- Buy additional workbooks later for a nominal fee if you have new inventions.
3. Audio Learning CD
This audio CD is designed to accompany the marketing manual and workbook to allow you to absorb the information at your leisure.
- Audio version of the marketing manual and workbook;
- Learn how to make money from your invention or new product idea using your CD player while exercising at the spa or relaxing after work.
4. Marketing Forms CD
This marketing forms CD is designed to accompany the marketing manual and workbook to allow you conveniently fill out and print the forms to effectively market your invention or new product idea.
- All of the forms in electronic format to reuse as many times as you like;
- Some forms can be filled-in using your computer prior to printing.
<iframe src=”http://www.inventionpatenting.com/product-checkouts/marketing-kit-checkout.html” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”610″></iframe>