A listing of national and international trade shows of interest to inventors.
United States Trade Shows
INPEX® – The Invention & New Product Exposition
– INPEX is America's largest invention trade show, showcasing numerous inventions, new products and innovations available to business and industry. The four-day event features the INPEX Inventors University™ and Inventors Resource Center. INPEX is a sister company to InventHelp.
The Licensing Show
– An annual trade event and conference sponsored by the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association where consumer product manufacturers, retailers, and marketers come to acquire intellectual property rights, forge merchandising and promotional partnerships, and preview trends that impact consumer spending.
APPMA Pet Products Trade Show
– The international marketplace for the pet products industry. When you attend the APPMA Show you will find 600 exhibitors in 1,500 booths. 90% of the pet products manufactured in the United States are represented at the Show. Professional pet product buyers from more than 60 countries come to the APPMA Show to find the world's most innovative products all in one location.
Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo
- At no other show will you find as many qualified buyers and sellers from all segments of the automotive aftermarket. Last year, nearly 70,000* visitors from every corner of the global automotive aftermarket attended AAPEX, 31,000* of them were buyers with purchasing power. Over 1,700 exhibitors participate in AAPEX, the Automotive Aftermarket Event of the Year!
SEMA International Tire Expo
– SEMA Show runs concurrently with the AAPEX Show including additional manufacturers of automotive aftermarket parts, tires, accessories and equipment for the specialty equipment, performance, racing, import and general automotive markets.
National Hardware & Building Products Expo
– The premier event in the world for hardware, lawn & garden, building, and home improvement manufacturers, producers, distributors, independent representatives, retailers and marketers. Virtually everything imaginable in the building and home improvement trades is available. The National Hardware Show is the largest trade show of any type.
International Juvenile Products Show
– A national trade organization of more than 400 companies in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. These companies manufacture and/or import infant products such as cribs, car seats, strollers, bedding, and a wide range of accessories and decorative items targeted to infant and pre-schoolers.
International Housewares Show
– The world's largest housewares marketplace, showcasing thousands of new products and designs for the home and garden.
New York International Gift Fair
– The premier gift and decorative accessories market in the United States. This semi-annual event fills 638,000 net square feet, including the entire Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and the Passenger Ship Terminal. The 45,000 national and international attendees are drawn from major retail outlets, specialty retailers, distributors, catalog companies and others. There are more than 2,900 firms exhibiting in eleven major merchandise sections of the Fair, including international sponsored groups representing Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, Guatemala, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Poland, Canadian Province of Quebec, South Africa, Thailand and United Kingdom.
– At Licensing 2003 International, exhibitors and attendees from all over the world meet to grant and acquire the rights to transform a sports team logo, character, trademark, brand or design into a retail phenomenon.
Variety Merchandise Show
– Introduced in 1949 as the first trade show to offer a one stop shopping opportunity in the general merchandise industry. Popular and effective, VMS is back in New York City at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center to maximize your show experience! Exhibitors of the Variety Merchandise Show are national and international prime source suppliers: wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers of general and variety merchandise. Attendees of the Variety Merchandise Show range from volume buying syndicates to owners of small independent retail shops, and everything in between. VMS will feature thousands of products in 150 merchandise categories.
Super Show - World of Sport Innovation
– Sponsored by the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association, The Super Show has the latest merchandise fo health clubs, drug stores, golf shops, cruise lines, bookstores, fashion catalogs, hardware stores, surf shops, toy stores, auto accessory supply, etc. There is an incredible, diversified product mix that will boost sales, increase profits and foster customer loyalty. The Super Show is laid out with 21 distinct shows-within-a-show.
The NAMM Show
– Sponsored by International Music Products Association, the NAMM Show has everything from accordions to zithers. Miles of aisles feature the newest, state-of-the-art music products, as well established classics and hot, up-and-coming innovations - all under one roof! The NAMM Show is attended by more than 65,000 registrants packing the aisles of the Anaheim Convention Center to check out the latest gear. The show is a star studded event with endorsing musicians such as Carlos Santana, Sheila E., Stevie Wonder, Dweezil Zappa, Keanu Reeves and Korn, adding to the spectacle as they pose for pictures and talk shop with show attendees. From CBS to CNN and E! Entertainment Television, Journalists from throughout the world come to cover the new instruments unveiled.
Lawn & Garden Marketing and Distribution Association
– Represents distributors and manufacturers of lawn and garden goods throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico and is an influential force within the lawn and garden industry. The Association has guided many companies for almost 30 years during many periods of change and uncertainty. Their goal is to further the growth and profitability of all segments of the lawn and garden industry through the promotion of Distributor and Manufacturer partnerships. This 33rd annual trade show is for LGMDA members only and for retailers by member invitation only.
Trade Show Central
– Trade Show Central is a free Internet service providing information on more than 30,000 Trade Shows, Conferences & Seminars, 5,000 service providers, and 5,000 venues and facilities around the world. TSC connects people who organize and support trade shows with those who attend and exhibit at them.
International Trade Shows
The Australian Innovation Festival
– The Australian Innovation Festival celebrates the development and implementation of new ideas and applauds better ways for operating across all industries.
– Held each year in Brussels, Belgium, The World Exhibition of Innovation, Research and New Technology is a forum for research specialists, inventors and innovative associations, as well as official patent and trademark registration personnel.
IENA - Ideas, Inventions, New Products Exposition
- Held annually in Nuremberg, Germany, past shows have included 450 exhibitors from 23 countries.
Additional Trade Shows