Links to national organizations that aid inventors.
United Inventors Association
- Information about inventing, inventors, obtaining a patent, evaluation, marketing and avoiding invention fraud. The UIA is a tax exempt, not for profit corporation formed in 1990 solely for educational purposes. The mission of the UIA is to provide leadership, support, and services to inventor support groups and independent inventors.
- This site includes weekly features on inventors and inventions in history and web reviews of other sites relevant to inventors and emerging technologies. While a lot of sites for inventors are rather business oriented, this site is meant to be fun.
The United Inventors Association
- A nationwide inventors organization that provides leadership, support, and services to inventor support groups and independent inventors.
Ask the Inventors
- A USPTO-endorsed site, features friendly, practical advice from two successful independent inventors.
- Offers inventors a social networking platform to share ideas, ask questions and get feedback.
- An online network for creative types.
- Provides a social network not just for inventors but also service providers and businesses involved with innovative products and services.
- The magazine for idea people.
Smart Business Supersite
- C concise articles in 60 catagories.