Links to the web sites of publications and organizations for inventors.
– Has been providing a useful newsletter to inventors since 1993.
– Is the leading magazine for inventors.
– Newsletter of Silicon Valley Association of Start-up Entrepreneurs.
Inventor Organizations Association of Licensing Industry Merchandisers
– A not-for-profit organization of licensors, manufacturers, retailers and other support organizations working for the advancement of professionalism in licensing. Through regional and international events, seminars, exhibits and publications, LIMA is the worldwide rallying point for companies and individuals interested in learning about and participating in the business of licensing.
Inventor Organizations (continued) Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE)
– This is an organization by and for Entrepreneurs, and fosters entrepreneurial activity in diverse fields like IT, biotech, nanotech, energy etc. It brings together a host of resources - financial, legal etc. for the entrepreneur.
– The mission of the Edward Lowe Foundation is to champion the entrepreneurial spirit by providing information, research and education experiences which support small business people and the free enterprise system.