Download U.S. patents (in PDF) and more!
To download a copy of a patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office,
please enter your request in the format below.
|US Utility Patent||5000000 or 5,123,456|
|US Pre-Grant Publication||20040123456 [you may need to add a "0" after the year.]|
|US Design Patent||d50000|
|US Plant Patent||pp05000 [add leading 0's if needed]|
|US Defensive Publication||T101010|
|US Statutory Invention Reg.||h1234|
|Multiple Requests||Separate with a semicolon: 12345; pp6000|
MPEPSearch.org is a set of lookup interfaces useful for patent attorneys and agents.
Inquiries to: admin (at) mpepsearch (dot) org
13001402009-06-04 01:15:25620000-00-00 00:00:00000000-00-00 00:00:002009-06-04 01:15:250000-00-00 00:00:00show_title= link_titles= show_intro= show_section= link_section= show_category= link_category= show_vote= show_author= show_create_date= show_modify_date= show_pdf_icon= show_print_icon= show_email_icon= language= keyref= readmore=103008robots= author= 701Research Patents Proresearch-patents-pro
Links to web sites where inventors can do a free patent search on their invention.
Search Patents - United States of America
- Below is a compilation of online resources relating to patent prosecution topics and intellectual property law in general. If you see any glaring omissions, or if you can think of any must-adds, please let us know.
- It can cost approximately $500 to 1,500 per patent search. Fortunately, you can now do a decent patent and trademark search for free online thanks to the US Patent & Trademark office. Granted, this won’t be as thorough or exhaustive as having a patent attorney do it for you, but it sure is a lot cheaper.
- Provides sites devoted to serving the special needs of inventors.
- Provides a wealth of inventor resources including inventor profiles, patent guidelines, links to online invention resources, and more.
- Lists new inventions available for sale or licensing, builds inventors' web sites, new product development, free inventor newsletter.
Search Patents - United States of America (continued)
- Data sources: US (USPTOApps), US (USPTO), Singapore (IPOS), PCT (WIPO), European (EPO), China (SIPO), Canada (CIPO), Korea (KIPO), Patentmaps (PM), Taipei (TIPO), UK (UK-IPO), Thailand (TIPIC), nd Japan (JPO)
- Over 26 years of U.S. patent bibliographic descriptions (full text of first page and first claim) and full-patent images for last 17 years. Supports boolean search of inventor, assignee, title, abstract, claims and agent (maximum of 200 results allowed per search expression). Has links to referenced and referencing patents, full text of all claims, and to all other patents in same class.
Search Patents - Europe
- Includes Japan and the USA.
- Patent prosecution history.
Search Patents - Germany
Search Patents - Korea
- English abstracts.
Search Patents - China
- English abstracts.
Search Patents - Japan
- Includes an English translator.