Special Offer... Inventor Two-For-One Package - LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Get these 2 MUST HAVE inventor packages for one low price...
- Professional Invention Evaluation ($1,497.00 value)
- One-on-One Mentoring Program for 3 FULL MONTHS ($891.00 value)
>>> You get a total value of $2,388.00 for ONLY $497.00 <<<
1) Professional Invention Evaluation – Custom Invention Evaluation to see whether your invention is worth pursuing before spending a lot of unnecessary time, effort, and money on something that will not make you money. Conversely, a favorable invention evaluation will give you reassurance that you are on the right track towards making money with your invention. Includes a Custom Action Plan showing you the best options for proceeding with your invention. (Regular price $1,497.00)
2) One-On-One Inventor Mentoring – THREE FULL MONTHS of one-on-one inventor mentoring. Includes two 30 minute phone consultations each month and Facebook Messenger mentoring where you can to send me questions that you have between our consultations. (Regular Price $297.00/month – extendible at a discount price of $197.00/month)
Get Your Inventor Two-For-One Package Today…
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
1. Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself…
My name is Brian Rayve from beautiful Park City, Utah. I am founder of the Invention Patenting Group. I launched my first website, InventionPatenting.com, in 1999 to help Independent Inventors protect and profit from their inventions and new product ideas.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati Ohio, a Juris Doctorate (Law) Degree from Cleveland State University in Cleveland Ohio, and a Masters Degree in Finance and Marketing from The Ohio State University in Columbus Ohio.
My job experience includes working as a Manufacturing Engineer in the Aerospace Industry, a Mechanical Engineer in the Large Mining Truck Industry, a Design Engineer and Engineering Supervisor in the Medical Equipment Industry, an Engineering Manager in the Bottle Capping Industry, and a Patent Attorney at a law firm.
My experience as an entrepreneur includes running my own home-based Patent Law Firm and running an online marketing business.
2. What Do You Want From Your Invention?
Inventors have various reasons for inventing. Some inventors want to help people such as a doctor who invents a new heart valve and installation procedure to prevent heart failure in her patients.
Then there is the rocket scientist who invents a “fuel-less” engine to propel space probes into deep space so mankind can further its knowledge of the universe.
Then there is the video gamer who invents a new way to share game play with others.
Or the farmer who invents a new tool to pull behind a farm tractor to allow less water use and produce higher crop density so more food can be produced in poor, arid countries.
But I will “go out on a limb” here to say that most inventors want to make money from their inventions!
B. Product #1 - Professional Invention Evaluation
See whether your invention is worth pursuing before spending a lot of time, effort, and money...
And a get your own CUSTOM ACTION PLAN on how to make money from your invention!
1. What is an Inventor to Do?
New inventors often spend $10,000’s on their inventions before they even know whether it has any chance of making them money. They do what they hear online, on television, from invention companies and patent attorneys, and from their fellow inventors.
This might include going to a Patent Attorney and spending over ten thousand dollars trying to patent their invention that turns out to be unpatentable or so narrowly covered by a patent that it is easy for competitors to produce products that work around the patent.
Or they will “hire” an invention company that tells every inventor they have a winning product and that produce no results except you spending more and more money.
Or inventors will needlessly pay thousands of dollars to have physical or virtual prototypes built so they can present their inventions to prospective investors or buyers.
Some inventors will even spend tens of thousands of dollars having tooling made such as for manufacturing injection molded parts that they will never use because the product changes or is not wanted in the marketplace.
There must be a better way to make money from your invention without spending thousands of dollars on an invention without knowing whether it will make you any money? And there is… having me do a comprehensive, professional “Invention Evaluation” done up front to have a good idea as to whether your invention has a good chance of making you money… at an affordable price!
2. What is an Invention Evaluation?
An Invention Evaluation is where I personally take a comprehensive look at your invention regarding the most important aspects of your invention. This includes initially focusing on you by reviewing how you have documented your invention, discussing your goals for the invention, and analyzing your strengths and weaknesses as an inventor and business person. Next, I focus on your invention by looking at whether your invention solves a real problem in the marketplace, the complexity and feasibility of your invention as a marketable product, pricing, and usability & functionality.
Then I review prior and competitive products, competitive product pricing, and ease of market penetration for your product. Finally, I formulate a plan of action to achieve your goals including whether you should patent your invention, license, sell, or manufacture and sell products based on your invention.
An Invention Evaluation is where I personally take a comprehensive look at your invention regarding the 11 most important aspects of your invention.
- Review Invention Documentation – Make sure invention is well documented and thought out.
- Discuss Inventor Goals – Determine what the inventor wants from her invention such as to start and run his own company, make money, help people, advance science, etc.
- Inventor Analysis – What experience and skills the inventor has such as management, business, engineering, manufacturing, sales, machine tool operation experience.
- Efficacy of Invention in Solving Core Problem – Whether the invention efficiently and effectively solves a real problem that people have.
- Product Complexity and Feasibility Analysis – Whether the invention can be actually and cost-effectively be turned into a marketable product.
- Product Usability and Functionality – Can products based on the invention will be usable and functional at solving the target problem addressed by the invention.
- Prior and Competitive Products – What former and current products will be the competition and their basic cost, distribution channels, and retail and online sales outlets.
- Basic Price Structure – The projected wholesale, distributor, and retail prices for products based on the invention.
- Market Penetration Analysis – How competitive products based on the invention will be in the targeted markets.
- Patent Strategy – Whether patent protection can and should be pursued on the invention.
- License or Manufacture Products Plan of Action – An action plan to pursue or not pursue the invention, and licensing or manufacturing products based on the invention determined by inventor goals and analysis of the prior 10 aspects of the invention.
Invention Evaluations typically take 2 to 6 weeks to prepare, depending on the complexity of the invention, availability of information about the invention from the inventor(s), and such related factors.
C. Product #2 - Inventor Mentoring Program
Save yourself a lot of time, effort, and money pursuing your invention goal(s)...
Monthly one-on-one mentoring to guide you towards making money from your invention!
1. Why You Need Inventor Mentoring
While working with independent inventors first as a Patent Attorney then as an Inventors Consultant, I realized that many inventors are clueless about how to license or develop their inventions into marketable products. And there are many “invention companies” out there claiming to help inventors, but they rarely, if ever, get any money for the inventors. So I am launching my Mentoring Program to personally guide inventors to making money licensing or developing their inventions into commercial products.
The Mentoring Program has always been informal and I have guided inventors through the process as they needed. But I have always wanted to create a structured mentoring program for inventors to guide them through the process of going from idea to: 1) licensed invention; 2) setting up a company to make products based on the invention or 3) setting up a company to distribute products based on the invention that are manufactured by a sub-contractor.
2. What The Mentoring Program Includes
A. Strategizing Your End Goal(s)
The goal of the Inventor Mentoring Program is to help you achieve your personal goal(s) for your invention such as: 1) making money; 2) make people’s everyday lives better; 3) promoting scientific exploration; or 4) anything else you so desire.
We will then discuss your goal(s) for your invention and formulate a strategy with milestones to realistically accomplish your invention goal(s) in a specific time frame. That is the core of the mentoring program.
B. Monthly Mentoring
1. Real Time One-On-One Mentoring – The mentoring will include two 30 minute phone or video consultations each month scheduled at your convenience on our monthly scheduling calendar. These two monthly consultations will be where we initially formulate the strategy to meet the goal(s) for your invention. Then we will use the time to formulate and monitor the milestones and assignments of what you need to do to accomplish those milestones towards your invention goal(s).
2. Messenger Mentoring – You can to send me messages via Facebook Messenger with questions that you have between phone/video consultations. I will point you in the right direction so you can achieve your milestones and ultimately your invention goal(s).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not absolutely thrilled with your Professional Invention Evaluation or Inventor Mentoring Program, simply let me know what you think needs to be added or changed, and I will do my best to rectify the problem to your satisfaction.