||Hi, I am Brian R. Rayve, a former product development manager, patent attorney, and owner of the Invention Patenting Group.
I have talked to many independent inventors who want to get “patent pending” for their inventions at a reasonable cost but have no idea where to go or how to do so.
Well, the new Provisional Patent Application Filing Kit provides you with complete instructions and forms to lock in “patent pending” for your invention at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office! Includes instructions for filing electronically and by mail.
While preparing and filing your own provisional patent application is not “rocket science” and is within the skills that most people posess, there are a number of things that you need to know to do it right. Why not do it right by getting the information you need… at a rather nominal cost?
You get all of the following:
1. Provisional Patent Application
This easy-to-use manual is specifically written for beginning inventors yet is an excellent reference for experienced inventors.
- Complete instructions on how to protect your invention without a lawyer;
- Walks you step-by-step through the process of preparing and filing your provisional patent application;
- Guides you on how to properly and plainly explain your invention on paper in words and simple sketches that helps even people who think they are weak at writing and drawing to prepare a good disclosure;
- Allows you to easily understand the complete provisional patent process;
- Filing your patent application locks in a filing date for one year while you test market, license, or sell your rights.
- Includes all necessary forms to file your application with the U.S. Patent Office;
- Includes filing instructions for both the file-by-mail and the electronic filing processes;
- Easy to read and understand format.
2. Invention Workbook
This workbook makes the documentation and prepartion of filing documents effortless for your invention.
- Works in conjunction with the filing manual to help you prepare and file one provisional patent application;
- Worksheets help you document and prepare your invention for filing a patent application;
- Includes fill-in forms to file your provisional patent application by mail;
- Buy additional workbooks later for a nominal fee if you have new inventions.
3. Audio Learning CD
This audio CD is designed to accompany the filing manual and workbook to allow you to absorb the information at your leisure.
- Audio version of the filing manual and workbook;
- Learn how to file your patent application using your CD player while exercising at the spa or relaxing after work.
4. Invention Forms CD
This forms CD is designed to accompany the filing manual and workbook to allow you conveniently fill out and print the forms to prepare and file your provisional patent application.
- All of the forms in electronic format to reuse as many times as you like;
- Some forms can be filled-in using your computer prior to printing.
<iframe src=”http://www.inventionpatenting.com/product-checkouts/provisional-kit-checkout.html” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”610″></iframe>